Our 1st Project

Yesterday i follow my husband to take picture for Pasti Al-Irfan Kindergarden, i drove all the way from the town headed to Pasir Gudang in rush, i already told my husband maybe i could't make it on time because of the traffic that struck all the way from the town till the highway but luckily i got there before 7.00 pm just in time. I met my husband at the suasana ballroom and he ask me to pray first because they take turn before the event begin, at first i felt a little awkward because all the woman there wear a jubah and a long hijab + jubah. I just felt all the eye just staring straight at me but maybe its just my feeling =0.

And then the event begin, this is the time i can test the second camera that my husband buy for rm2k i just wanna know is it worth it or not, i test with both lense, and the flash also. Yup it kindda problem for the camera to take indoor activity because it takes time for the flash to recover the energy and it can take long distance picture if i wanna take a long distance picture i had to use a tripod so it wont shake off, but this is testing for right or i will never know what the camera can do, all his friends seems mad at me because i dont take many picture, firstly im a little shy and also the camera its not as updated as their camera okay. To those who is profesional and understand would say 'its okay' but to those who dont understand would say 'its waste of money buying that camera'. for me it does look kindda waste but i had to look it a the positive way also, the camera can take picture in a short distance + in day light, maybe its not as updated as those nikon or canon that they use but its okay, its worth the price. First i dont agree with my husband but his trying to help his family by buying a full package camera like that so those who dont understand would never know.

After the event end i had 'a little chat' with his friends, they wanna take a look at the camera and my husband still taking picture so they take the advantage to comment how bad the camera is, firstly i kept silent but then i start to spoke up, they ask me why i let him buy this camera, then i answer 'u are boys right?' 'boys will still be boys they wont listen to anyone except their self' they kept silent maybe they think i try to condemn my husband but i dont i speak the truth and my husband know about it then i spoke about the new macbook if i dont shut my mouth and say 'if its not because of you all he wont buy that stupid laptop' but luckily i just say that in my heart. i dont prefer he be friends with those bachelor guy who doesnt had any responsible because they bring bad influence to my husband and make him to buy all that expensive thing without thinking first. Before this he was not like that but until he be friends with those guys he started to buy without thinking or budgeting, lastly i was the one who has to help him not them and it really frust me up.


0 comments